Tuesday, July 08, 2014

The blog will be moving in an exciting new direction

I realised recently that part of the reason I haven't been blogging is because I was trying to keep it mainly focused on art, which I'm struggling to get done. I didn't want to be one of those blogs that suddenly goes all 'mummy' once a baby is in the picture. Truth be told, being a mum is the biggest part of my life now and I would be a fool to think that I could, or would even want to, just blog about art. There are many parts of my life as a mum that I find exciting and want to talk about but refrain from doing so. So I've made a decision to move the direction of the blog to include all of the aspects of being a mum - including my sewing attemps for Aria, Modern Cloth Nappies and thoughts on parenting in general.

If this isn't your cup of tea, I totally understand. Until I became a mum I had no interest in blogs about kids and parenting and unfollowed them frequently. But I hope you'll stick around as I will still be blogging about my art as it is still a big part of my life. If you choose to unfollow, I want to thank you for all your continued support to this point. This blog is for you as much as it is for me. But if I can't convince you to stay, maybe this gorgeous face will ;)



I know this is the right decision because as I'm writing this I'm getting excited about blogging again. I have some great idea for posts, how-to's and helpful articles. It's clear to me now that I was trying to keep this blog going as the old me. I'm not that person any more. I've changed and grown and it only makes sense that this blog changes and grows with me.

Over the next week or two I will be redesigning the look and feel of the blog to more accurately represent it's new focus so keep an eye out :)

Love Rhiannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment